Scrapbook over the weekend

Done some pages over the weekend. Almost all using the papers supplied by Scrapbook Delight. Wanna show Jazz here on what I've done on those pages that I've ordered.

I've used the photo frame overlay and ribbon which came together with the gift - My Mind's Eye Kit. I made the tag by copying the phrase from another sticker pack, and I wrote some swirling at the bottom. Tied a ribbon and adhere with small zot.

I love the swirl on the pattern paper and tried not to hide it with photo, that's why I can only fit in two 4R size photos. The one with overlay frame is actually being trimmed so that the swirl on the frame is showing. I fix the frame corner with copper round brads and adhere to the pattern paper. The photo below is being matted with green and then white cardstock.

As for this one, I copied the layout from Simple Scrapbook Magazine Nov/Dec issue's winner for their challenge that month. It was a challenge which need to include the following things:

  1. Put title on the photo
  2. Journal in between pattern paper
  3. Draw on the border

I've copied the winner's layout but changed the pattern paper to ribbon instead. This is the first time that I've used many brads on my LO, they are all in all 30 different brads here. Love this LO, it is so easy to do.

Comments

Popular Posts