Can't believe it

I can't believe it myself! I've been going on with life without doing any scrapbook over the past few days since I left Sabah. Another 2 more days, it will be officially a week away from home and a week from not doing any page! Goodness, I thought I can't survive without it. But well.. I still think I can't. Over the past few days, although I haven't touch any pattern paper or cardstock, I haven't been stopping in reading about scrapbooking. I still logon to my blog subscription, forum, favourite scrapbooking site, my shopping cart to check on my order and yup, read Creating Keepsakes magazines that I've brought over with me.
Maybe this is the time for me to rejuvenate myself, store up the creative memories for me to get back to my scrapping world again once I'm back home again in another week time.

Comments

Popular Posts