Finally did one LO

Ya! After the long silent from doing any layout, here is one that I just did today using Scrapbook Deals 4U April shower kit. Love the kit, Martha always got great kit every month! Sometimes it is hard to choose from the 3 choices that she is giving.

Using Pencil Lines sketch 186 for this layout of my son "Silly You". Yes, this boy always try to be funny and try to make his friends laugh. Here he was trying on the goggles"\ that the welder was using.


The butterfly came with the kit which I've embellished with some rhine stone (with the kit too).


The only thing that is not from the kit is the journal spot which is from Scenic Route. That is the left over (negative) which I've adhere on a piece of misted and stamped paper.

If you are looking for some challenges and inspiration, Scrapbook Deals 4U is offering much of that and I always get pushed to do something with my kit for the challenges.

Happy scrapping!

Comments

Stephanie said…
I like your layout again, great colours and what a cute pictures of your boy!
Anonymous said…
Great pictures...you will have to remind me how to action this in the Autumn ... when hopefully i will have a bit more time ... xx

Popular Posts