From the crop

I told you I've done 5 layouts during the recent crop in Scrapbook Deals 4U right? Yup, here is the first one that I've done:
The challenge is to use green to represent the great outdoor. I'm using all Basic Grey Origins again for this layout. The photo was taken awhile ago when my boys still crazy over Transformers. Now those two toys are being kept inside their toys' box and have been forgotten. Well, maybe they'll remember if there is some other kid come over to the house and play them, they sure will want to grab hold of them again.

I'm using a sketch from somewhere, if not mistaken, it should be from Creating Keepsakes.

Here, a close-up of the journal tag and clip:

I'm loving all those distressing look. Now I think I'm getting better with it by tearing off some of the edges from the paper and really inking them. That remind me to get more new ink as those ink are drying up now and I need some more adhesive, oh, and a new album! Gosh, so much to spend for now.


Product used: Basic Grey Origins line.

Comments

Popular Posts