Our sky

"Look at the sun"
That's what I got from my colleague yesterday while I was having lunch with two other colleagues. I don't get sms from this colleague, and she is working in the reference, so the first thing came into my mind is "The Sun" newspapers. Lastly I found out it is the real sun that she is talking about, so there I go, went out to the open space, look up at the sun. Yupe, found a rainbow ring around the sun, amazing.. seldom see this. (or maybe I haven't been looking at our sky often enough). It is call the Halos, also known as icebows. Too bad that I didn't have my digital camera with me. (But I think you still can see the photos in the net elsewhere.) This phenomena even came out from the news last nite (TV3).

Since we are at it, (about the sky) so I pay extra attention even after work. Guess what I discovered.. TWO RAINBOW! at the same time! This time I got ready my digital camera. (no, i didn't do any trick on it.)

Sorry that it is a bit dark, 'cos I took it straight from inside my car through the wind-screen.

As for this morning, due to the coming Raya holiday, there are less cars on the road, so the drive was extra smooth, and I've a chance to look up at the sky while on the road. This time nothing extra ordinary, but hey, we have got a clear blue sky which is hard to find in other polluted places. Glad that I'm here :)

Comments

Popular Posts