8 random fact about Hannie

Have been tag last week when I have no access to my own blog page.. so folks, sorry for the delay.
I've been tagged by Aunty J. So, here goes:

  1. The Rules:
  2. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  3. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
  4. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  5. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs
My 8 random facts:
  1. Let me see.. firstly I'm tall ( 5'6" )for a normal chinese girl, used to be shorty and sit infront of the class till I was going into form 3. On the school opening, I've been transfered to the back and get to sit with more silly students, as you know la.. those who are nakal-nakal always get kick to the back ma..
  2. I used to hates skirts and make-up. I even cried on my first make-up done on my primary graduation day just because we need to perform a dance. Now it is not totally opposite, but make-up are fine and skirt, ya.. they are beautiful.
  3. I'm not totally Chinese, this will surprise lots of people, I've actually black blood from Panama. Yupe, my ancestor has went over to Panama during the building of the canal to do bread business, get to married a local black lady. That's why I don't have a very chinese tone and mata sepet.
  4. I've natural wavy hair, used to hate it 'cos it get so big and fluffy.. now with rebonding and also lots of style in curling.. it doesn't get on my way anymore.
  5. I love chocolates, give me a good pack of it and I can finished it within an hour.
  6. I love to bake and have tried several recipe but too lazy to do that, so I actually love watching cooking programs.
  7. I'm the youngest in the family, so maybe I am really the most rebelious one. :p
  8. I love arts, I love drawing and had been thinking to be an artist before being told off by my family and ended up being a librarian.

So that's 8 random facts about me.

I'll do like Aunty J did, but even less..I'm gonna break the rules 'cos instead of tagging 8 people, I'm just gonna tag 4, well.. I don't blog that frequent and some below might not even know that I've been reading their blogs :D. well.. a good way to know you better. So folks, you're tagged:

  1. Ruey
  2. Francessca
  3. gracetolman
  4. Jamin (scrapbook delight)

Comments

Popular Posts