Have to run twice

My mistakes really.. I need to go back to the same place again today just because I thought they said they can get the specs ready by yesterday. To my mom, it is a matter of life and death (not really :D) situation since she is cleaning up the house for Chinese New Year, she needed her glasses badly. What happened was that since she went to the farm often and sweat a lot, her glasses actually look like being sand 'cos she rub them using her clothes! Can you imagine that? With the sweat that she has and the dust that stick to her shirt and yet she is using that to rub on her glasses, tyring to make it clear again? Oh well.. it didn't make it clearer but the other way round. Another thing is that since she wear her glasses to the farm, the sweat basically ruin the glasses faster than anyone of us who sits in the office with air-con. I'm not saying that you can rub your glasses with any clothes, that would really damage it. So her old glasses really in a bad condition, that's why she is getting a new one.
When I step in to the store.. I was eyeing for promotion or those with a reasonable price but I don't think it can be compared to this.. Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! That is like RM26 for a pair of glasses! Even if it is only the frame, it would worth it already, where can you get in Kota Kinabalu?
The thing is, this Zenni optical provide or sell only their own manufactured frames directly to the customer! Which means they don't have middlemen. How great it that!? That's why the price is so low.
Well, anyway, I only found out today about Zenni and my mom already got her glasses proscribed on last Saturday. But she specifically stated that she doesn't want plastic frame cos she is afraid that they would touched on her chin and she'll be irritated by that. Something like this one: (I like this one actully.. 'cos I have glassed like this before :D)


Come to think of it, I don't think I have a photo that my mom is wearing her glasses 'cos she only does that when she is reading or really needed to see things clearly like watching her 6 o'clock Taiwanese series.
So scrap my mom in her glasses will be another project for me :D

Comments

Popular Posts