New opportunity

Well.. since I'm still consider myself a newbie in scrapbooking, I consider myself a newbie in blogging too, especially when coming down to talk about earning by blogging. I have no clue at all when I first started this blog. It was just out of fun and also to use it as a tool to remind myself about my daily life with my kids and hoping to improve as a mother, you know the kind that is loving enough not to spank them :D but I guess I'll still need to work on that.
Talking about earning by blogging, I just recently signed up with payperpost after finding it out from a an ex-colleague who had been very helpful in guiding me.

I'm already start dreaming on what will I do with all the money that I earn!! Yupe.. day dreaming now.. let me see.. first.. I'll get myself more scrapbooking things of course!! Secondly.. will get myself a spa or massage treatment .. well the list can go on.
Let's talk about what I want to get for my scrapbooking. What I'm lacking now is more papers, include cardstock and pattern papers, next is album, the next are the tools in cutting such as oval shape, paper puncher, paper trimmer, again the list can go on..

I'm already telling friends and family about blogging same like I'm telling them about scrapbooking and the fun that I'm having. I'm getting my niece to be interested in blogging just so that it can help her out in her study, ya.. study.. I mean, if she can earn by blogging, this would help her out in paying her school fees and in a way will improve her writing skills. At the same time, asking her help to introduce my site to her friends.
So, folks, get into the mood of scrapping and also blogging!


Comments

Deana E said…
congrats!!! more money to buy scrapbook tools
ShellyH said…
I love scrapbooking, cooking and crafts and now I am into blogging!
you will have never ending wish list for scrapbooking items... hehehe... congrate in making more money!

Popular Posts