Giving thanks everyday

I used to ask my colleague when is Thanksgiving. I mean we don’t really celebrate it here, but I got Thanksgiving greetings from online friends especially in scrapbook forums. Only after asking my colleague who had studied in U.S before, then only I realize when and how the American celebrate it. But I can do with thanksgiving everyday. I’m sure there are lots of things for me to give thanks about in my life.
Namely my family, my work, my friends and my life. Ya.. my life. That’s why I’m happy to do scrapbook and like Ali Edwards said, I am also in love with scrapbook.
How I would love to be able to buy my scrapbook things with discount. Especially since I’m always lacking of PP or cardstock, and embellishments, and tags, and stamps.. wow.. basically everything! But of course normally all the online sites would have their certain hours or time to give discounts. There is this site that I found useful especially if you want to buy gifts for Christmas. I know all my friends especially those in American and United Kingdom would love to know about this. They have this thanksgiving deals available online and showing who will give the discount a bit earlier, that is on the day after thanksgiving. So all of us would have enough time to prepare for Christmas gifts.
Those offering this opportunity includes Amazon, WalMart, Target, Toys”r”us and many more. I would do with all these sites especially Amazon since I’ve tried out their site just recently and am satisfied with their service. And yes! Both WalMart and Target do sell scrapbook things! Yay! I’ll be looking forward to this.

Comments

Popular Posts