It's ok

Yupe..I'm already half way through Ali's book (that i've mentioned here). I know some of you might ask, "What? only half?" yayaya.. I'm slow in reading, I don't have speed reading skill.
Well.. I'm already learning from it like it says "It's ok". Ya.. I've been having trouble deciding on what to do with my photos and on what to use on my LO. I also have this tendency to safe certain pattern paper or embellishment for "better" photos. I also worried how others thought of my pages.
Well.. this is sort of like a confession from me. So now.. I would love to think that it's ok.
I can even apply this to my other aspect in life.
Let's just be kind to ourselves.

About the other book "We dare you", it is giving me so many options to do things that I just might not be doing for my scrapbook. To me, lots of it are a real challenge for me.

Happy scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts