Morning look

This morning I woke up early and what I did? Crop and arrange photos!

Yupe, that's what I did manage to do in that half an hour. I found those photos that we took during a trip to the Lok Kawi zoo during Chinese New Year, crop them so that I can fit more photos into my 2 page LO, then even managed to arrange them in orders that I might be able to use later.

It was a rush, but hey, not bad a result either, and I'm not talking about finishing the page straight. I'll have some time alone again tonight to really go through it again and finish the 2 page LO. I might just be using the PP from my March Personal Shopper kit, yay!!
So, this is how it looks like this morning on my desk:
All these photos taken during that day are actually over-expose. I guess either me or my hubby had accidentally press on the exposure button when we were using the camera. :o(

Comments

Popular Posts