View from my window

A friend has been asking me about posting photos that I've taken during my last trip to China, especially the look from my window. So here goes..



It was taken at end of last year during sun set.
The building on the right, which is an apartment with shoplot downstairs, only took a year to complete and people already moved in to do business and living there! Compare to those that we have here.. well.. it seems to take ages to complete.

As seen on the photos, the air quality is not that good. It is not foggy, it is just haze.. meaning air pollution. Further down to the front is where Hong Kong suppose to be but can't see the island from these photos.
The place is actually very dusty so sometimes I still need to mop the floor even after the cleaning lady had already done so. Normally I would keep the windows closed, one is to keep away the dust and another is to keep my children from falling out of it.
Well.. being there is not easy as I have to keep watch them all the time. What more in a foreign country with 1 child policy. When we walk on the street, people will start staring at us especially when seeing me with two kids, some more they are boys. As we all know some Chinese prefer to have boys instead of girls, sad but still true.

Comments

Popular Posts