Bright and dull colour LO

Yay! I'm so glad that my Personal Shopper monthly kit for March is here! Didn't expect it to arrive so soon!
That means more papers for me, more new ideas on how to do that pages and new embellishment from HOTP for me to try out, yay!! The theme is Citrus UEFE. I'm truely so happy.

Over the weekend, I managed to finished two LO. One happy and one not so happy. Thus one is in bright colours and the other one in a dull colour, or more settle colour tone.

The first one is an LO showing how my kids love KFC, yupe, KFC-Kentucky Fried Chicken. When my sis saw the LO, she said: "Wah, you are doing commercial for KFC ah?" heheh.. well.. I just thought I have to include the word "KFC" in title and I've used "KFC moment" as the title and I just had to copied the fonts.

I used red felt beneath the wording 'cos I just can't find the suitable red colour paper for it. Adhere the "KFC" wording then secure the felt with Making Memories mini copper brads in silver.

I've used 2 different PP from American Craft, I knew I just had to use them 'cos they to be are the happy colours, the bright colours that I wanted.

I've used the die-cut and tag from HOTP from its monthly kit and use the 3D zot to pop them up.

To pull the colour out from the boy's shirts, I've used HOTP's PP as the mating papers for the two main photos.

The film strip overlay is also from it's monthly kit(February), and the brads buddy of mug from last year kit. The heart shape brad is from Queen & Co. Then finally doodle along the bottom left corner just to balance out the LO. Oh ya.. the card stock is Bazzill Basic.

After I've got this LO done, I got a not so obedient respond from Cal for not picking up all his toys that he left in the scraproom, and it sure wasn't a suitable place for him to play there cos the floor is not carpeted, another thing is there got so many things inside that room that he can't play with. So after that incident I thought I got to do this LO about the characters of the two boys and what I hope from them.
I've used things from Personal Shopper February kit again. The Cardstock is from My Mind's eye - son, ribbon also from MME - bohemian.
The pattern PP with the "one of a kind" phrase is from boy collection (not sure which company now.)
Brads is from HOTP.

Journal: "You two get on my nerves almost everyday. You two get on each other nerve everyday, every hour, and sometimes even every minute. I don't understand it, and I surely hope these are good sings saying that you have a strong bond. 'cos after that you two are good friends again, you are sweet again. Sometimes I feel so frustrated for having you two around. but other times I feel blessed to have you two. There are times that I hope you'll fight less, love more. Compare less, share more. Argue less, listen more. Shout less and be quiet more. Luv, mom"

Comments

Popular Posts