5lidE LO

It seems like I never stop posting new layout that I've done here. Well.. simply because I might not be able to post any for the next two weeks! Yes, two weeks! I'll be away from my comfort zone of scrapbooking and go to visit my sis and hubby over in Hong Kong and China. It seems like just days ago that we were there and yet we are making another trip there again.

This LO that I just did is on those photos taken during our trip to Hong Kong Disneyland (30 -31 Dec '07). Following with these posts: Getaway and Sunny Day in Hollywood Hotel, these are the photos that taken right after that.

My boys had so much fun on the slide that they don't seems to be leaving. My and hubby just let them to enjoy that as the playground here don't normally have safe mat floor.
These photos are just so blue in color, I just let the color of blue and red (from the boys' jackets) to pop up with a mute earth color cardstock. To balance off the page, I used some red brads as embellishment. The word "Slide" is just concident that I run out of "S" and "e", so I used "5" and an inverted "3" instead. It is also concident that their age are 5 and 3!

Tag is from Making Memories, vinyl letter from American Craft (can get from 2peas) and brads from HOTP. The blue ribbons are from Personal Shopper monthly kit.

TFL.

Comments

Popular Posts