Browsing

Been here for almost a week now. Been updating mostly in my other blog which I'm sure that I have access to. As for this one, I'll no have access to it to edit anything while I'm in China.
I'm enjoying the high speed broadband over here.. and hopefully when I got back home, I'll not get frustrated with the Internet speed there.
Been browsing around and found this site that I'm going to recommend to you all: review site. This site do a lot of review on other places that we might be interested to browse to. So, why not.. take a look while I still can enjoy this high speed conveniences.
It might just be another day that I'll stay in as we are having some gloomy weather now, so browsing the internet other than taking care of the kids is an enjoyment for this temporary stay at home mom.
Happy browsing!

Comments

Popular Posts