New stuff

Though I would share what I've got in my mail box today - April Kit from Paperwishes Personal Shopper! Yay! More to play with. It is exciting still to get their monthly kit, this time I can play with a sarabinder, just that I'm not sure what to put it with, maybe things that the boys love to do?
However, I'm stopping it from now on, so there would be no more monthly kit for me from now on. I just thought I need to try some other companies' product like Making Memories, Prima, Jenni Bowlin and many more that are offering monthly kit, let me just do more surfing on this first before I decide. Oh ya.. if you are wondering how to choose a monthly kit club, try reading this article (in pdf.) from Creating Keepsakes.
Oh and Scrap-N-Crop is showing what they'll have in store soon, check it out here.
Happy scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts