4 the love of CARS

Yup, this is the title of a layout done two nights ago for little Cal. He just loves cars. And I just love combining all those different font or letter stickers on the layout. It is fun also to use those small photos with ready white border and I've done a car piecing all by myself! Yay!

Oh ya.. will the new Maya Road chip board stars that I got from Scrap-n-Crop, I just can't wait any longer, so I've used 3 in my layout. One is being ink with red ink to make it pop a bit.


Jornaling:
"Cal loves cars, basically any strange new cars, he’ll love them and wants to sit on them. Just like what happened in The Avenue of Star in Hong Kong. Fortunately these mobile stores were not open for business yet, that he can sits on them and requested his photos to be taken. 25 April 2008"

Those mobiles are just so cute that Cal just can't resist them, *LOL*

I've used American Craft stripe pattern paper (and the little start behind the chipboard) and letter thicker (for CARS), Basic Grey letter stickers (4 the, of), HOTP brad buddies (LOVE), making memories' star brad, Maya Road chipboard and Jenni Bowlin's journaling tag with Ali Edwards' handwriting font free from CK.

Comments

Popular Posts