Back to creating again!!

Yup, just can't wait not to use my new stuff. After getting them yesterday from 2peas, I straight away started to play with them last night.

Well, not really much of new technique here, just warming myself up after 2 weeks away from scrapbooking.

I've used some of the materials that I've bought except the pattern paper. (The PP is from Paperwishes' April monthly kit.)

Jornal: The noisy, non-stop, playful and fun bunch. After brunch in foo phin.


I wanted to learn new technique actually, 'cos I found that I haven't been using any special technique in my layout. They are just simple cut and past thing, or maybe some stamping which doesn't need any skill. I wish there are cropping session locally that I can attend a class or two.
Maybe I should get an heat gun so that I can do some embossing, 'cos I do have the embossing powder. Silly me huh? Getting the powder and yet not the tool to do it.
I don't have special cutter too, like a 12' cutter/trimmer, oval cutter, square punch, circle punch.. buoy.. I'm really needing of new tools.

Oh ya.. before I forgot, I love to use the American craft chipboard letter stickers, they are just so fun and easy to use. Arrange them as where I like, then only press down to adhere them. Should get more.

Comments

fie the elf said…
that looks pretty nice!
Hannie C said…
Thanks elfiejane, I'm glad you read my blog too.
looks so pitty here that not much of comments comming in :(
well.. I'm always the lone ranger :D

Popular Posts