Little Mer - The Food Lover

Yup, this post is about my little Mer, who just loves to eat. You give him anything that us adults like, just as long as it is not hot, he'll surely answer you with nodding his head and with is thumb up, sometimes even with sound effect: "Yummmmm...."

I've got him in photos while he was enjoying his food recently during our trip to Shenzhen. He was savouring steam egg with minced pork in a local restaurant. I just love seeing him enjoying his food.
I don't have an idea how I should place my photos at first, I just thought I gotta use the journal tag from Jenni Bowling then stamp it with part of the Remember Log Singleton Stamp (Maya Road) as the heading. Then I found those cute die-cut from Personal shopper kit that I didn't use, which is just nice for this LO about food. Everything just fall into places when I just let it be.

The two smaller photos actually cost me more to develop, they are RM2 (it is call 2-up), where else the bigger photo is just RM0.40

I've used Scrolls Acrylic Stamp Set (Mayaroad), stripe pattern paper from Daisy D's, Star pattern paper and White Gift Box Chipboard Thickers Stickers (American Crafts), Spring Picnic Journaling Cards (jenni bowlin), pots and pans die-cut, swirl metal, bronze brats from Personal Shopper month kit, orange small square brads from Making Memories and White Memories Dye Ink Pad (Hero Arts)

Comments

Britta said…
Hi Hannie!
Love your blog and your layouts!!! Hope you are having a great day - with the boys not fighting *lol* (my sister and I used to fight A LOT! but now are very good friends).
Greetings from Germany
Britta
Hannie C said…
ya, that's what I hoping, that they will become best friend when they grow up. That's what happened to me and my sisters too :D
Thanks Britta.
Britta said…
what would childhood be without that little fights *lol*
Hannie C said…
Yes! So true *LOL*
It would be so boring.. *LOL*

Popular Posts