Sharing 1 cup

Did you all have a great mother's day weekend?

Here is a LO copying the sketch in one of scrapbook.etc magazine.


Love to see my boys when they are enjoying themselves and sharing, especially when they are sharing with one another, that is really precious moments for me, cos it is hard to see them doing that. I remember almost every moment that they fight with one another and also fighting to get my attention. Once one is seeking my help to get out of the room, the other will ask me to stay and accompany him. So I do cherish all those sharing moments that they have and enjoy seeing them when they are having fun together.

I'm using ribbon, pattern paper (celebrate) and chipboard letter stickers from American Craft, Pattern Paper from Daisy D's, tag from Basic Grey matchbook set, felt (fall theme) from Queen & Co., and some ribbons from Paperwishes Personal Shopper monthly kit (citrus).

Comments

Popular Posts