Shop at Scrap-n-Crop

I've just ordered and received confirmation that my scrapbook things has been shipped from Scrap-n-Crop! Yay!
But then Monday is an official holiday over here, that means I'll not be getting my stuff so soon. But at the mean time, let me dream about what I can do with all those things that I've bought. One thing for sure that I'm going to use in almost every layout is the date stamp.
Here are the list of things that I've got for myself.. oh Mr. Postman, won't you please get the things fast into my mailbox.
  1. American Crafts Patterned Paper - Bookshelf Collection - Silverstein: USD0.82
  2. American Craft Thickers - Shoebox Blue Chipboard Stickers: USD5.11
  3. Autumn Leaves Primary Collection - Daisy Field: USD0.84
  4. Autumn Leaves Foofala Collection - Thrifty Dots: USD0.51
  5. Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Collection - Funkadelic: USD0.73
  6. Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer Collection - Chic Dots: USD0.51
  7. Bazzill Basics 12 x 12 - Mexican Poppy: USD0.73
  8. Bazzill Basics 12 x 12 - Hopi (Canvas Texture): USD0.73
  9. Bazzill Basics 12 x 12 - Festive (Canvas Texture): USD0.73
  10. Bazzill Basics 12 x 12 - Lemonade (Canvas Texture): USD0.73
  11. C-Line 12x12 Non-Glare Protector: USD15.85
  12. Doodlebug Designs White Dizzy Daisy: USD0.79
  13. Heidi Swapp Roller Date Stamps - Script: USD7.14
  14. KMA Cardstock - Peaches & Cream: USD0.52
  15. Maya Road Microchips - Arrows (Neutral): USD6.91
  16. Maya Road Microchips - Stars (Neutral): USD6.91
  • Sub Total: 49.56
    Shipping Charges: 3.94
    Final Total: USD 53.50

I'm using USD 'cos I wanted to pay with my palpal's account, so there goes all my earning from paid post :D If however you prefer to pay with RM, then just choose to convert to RM on top of their shopping page.

So there, so you all have an idea how much it may cost to shop for scrapbooking things here. In comparison I'll get the same end total if I would to shop from a US site and it takes longer to reach me.

Surely, later I'll let you all know what I've used in my layout. So, happy shopping and you must try Scrap-n-Crop, they are super fast in doing the stock check and shipment.

Comments

Popular Posts