Coconut ScrapShop June's sketch challenge

I've finally done another challenge on sketch and posted up my photos into their gallery in Coconut Scrapbooking.

I've used some old photos of me and hubby taken in 2001 on several places that we visited with friends. These are those photos that I don't know how to scrap them, so thanks to Pamela of Coconut ScrapShop for hosting the June's sketch challenge so that I can dig them out and scrap them according to the sketch that provided.

A very simple layout, I didn't use much of my creativity, just simply follow the sketch, crop and adhere.
Journal:

I remember
- we were in love.
- we had so much fun with friends and travel.
- it was in 2001
- we were in Nexus Karambunai Resort, Uncle's home in Kundasang, and Hotspring.
- Li Szu and Spidy were also present.
I remember and I want to keep these memories forever.

Comments

Jen Glover said…
Oh,,, this is GORGEOUS! I love the pictures, the Lay out, everything! Just beautiful!
Hannie C said…
Thank you Jen for your comment. enjoyed doing the sketch.

Popular Posts