LO for myself!

Yes! It was hard for me to do a page for myself, I mean with my own photo there.. 'cos I don't know what to write.

It just came to me after reading somewhere about some inspirational quote "All I can do is be me, whoever that is - Bob Dylan"

It just hit me and "Wow, I can use this!"
There.

Sorry for the blur LO, it is just the way I took it.

This, I get to use some photos that I seldom got the chances to use. And I'm glad to let Val (from scrap-n-crop) know that I've finally use the pattern paper from the Chinese New Year kit which I bought months ago.

Comments

ezrazlin™ said…
nicely put..

all i can do is be me!

a lot to think there..!
Hannie C said…
Yes, a lot to think there, but things could be just very simple, be me, just be me, not to walk under anyone else's shadow.
ezrazlin™ said…
cek out this..

http://scrappingville.blogspot.com
fie the elf said…
pretty! i like the page!
Hannie C said…
Thanks Ezra and Elfie.
I'm going to try out if I can be one of their designing team in srappingville, just so I have more to play with ;)

Popular Posts