LOs, tags and cards

Have had fun using the coconut scrap May kit. Now, after discovering how easy to use the grugeboard, I fell in love with it, especially the alpha, they are just so easy to ink and adhere with liquid glue. The size is just nice for my layout too. Another thing that I enjoyed using is the round scallop pattern paper and the beautiful swirl.
First LO is a scraplift (*or inspired by) from Grace's Beyong Beauty.

It is just so nice that the orange cardstock is in the same colour with Mer's shirt. I've double mat the photo with light blue pattern paper then orange cardstock (sneak from behind the round scallop pp *wink*). I chose the stripped PP instead of the red flower (seen from Grace's LO) 'cos I think it is more suitable for a boy's LO. Have lightly ink the grugeboard letters and adhered as the title. Journal on the tag provided in the kit, then lastly adhere the ribbon (do you call that ribbon?) and buttons. Wuola!
Before this layout, I'd had fun using the grugeboard letter by just inking them in red ink. The layout is from Prima's June sketch and I've used McD's tag line - "I'm loving it".


I've used a bright colour cardstock which matches McD's shirt, and red buttons matches with his hair. I fill some of the white area underneath the photo with a border stamp using red ink.

Coming back to the Coconut scrap May kit, I've done another page by using the materials and one of the sketches provided in the kit.

The ribbon is just nice to bring out the colour of Cal's hat and the green cardstock is just nice for the greens in the photo. As for the buttons and stars, they just balance out. The first circle is a coaster from S.E.I Granny's Kitchen which I've painted with white acrylic paint. The other two circles are being traces on the PP and journal.

Love the luscious green and orange cardstock they included in the kit. I have had fun using the kit, thanks Jen.

As for the charity move in Scrap-inspire-crop, I've made 2 more tags and 2 cards. Gonna need to send them out today.

Upper two were tags.

Comments

Popular Posts