'L' mom LO and cards

Just did a layout from Coconut Scrapshop July Kit. 'L' mom is the title. Yup, I'm an L license mom, one that is new and still learning.
The blue cardstock is from Bazzill Basic which I just bought from Scrap-n-Crop, so regretted that I only order one! I should have order at least 2 pieces of this blue, I love the color, it is actually a little bit purplish, darn, I don't know what name is it now. It is just nice to go along with the Liberty line of Scenic Road pattern paper. The word 'mom' is form thicker from American Craft, also got it from S-n-C, it is so easy to use and flexible.

Journal:
The L license mom: Being a first time mom, with new experiences, new feelings, new responsibilities, new priority and lots of uncertainty.
With Calvin since birth.

I've actually did another LO using the July kit but lack of journal at the moment, will post it up once I did.

I've also used the left over scrap to make a card which I'm going to use it to enter for the July Card Challenge in Coconut Scrapshop.

Now I wonder how much does this card cost and how do I value them or would there be anyone who'll buy these cards.. Another one is by pattern paper from HOTP and flower from Prima.


TFL.

Comments

Popular Posts