Beaded Watches
Use FM101 in the Referred By (Username) column, and stand a chance to enter in a monthly drawing for a US$25 Kidzola gift certificate.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CD Minibook

Yay!! I'm so proud of myself 'cos I've follow the instructions from Scrappy Grace on what she taught on last Friday online over SoCalScrap: Friday CD Minibook Class - Hostess Scrappy Grace (8PM PST). And I've made myself a CD minibook call "All about me".
I'm also very glad that I bought those "Friends" sticker from SoCalScrap on my first order long time ago. Now I get to use them!

This minibook is actually can be a very good gift, I think I'm going to make another friend for my sister to put some of her favourite photos of her family. Let see if I'm hard working enough. *grin*

I was actually trying to use up some of my left over scrap, but still I had to cut some from fresh PP.

This is the back and front cover:

This is how it looks like when the CD case is open: (I did some embossing on the swirl)

This is how it looks like on back of front cover and the inner pages when fanned out:

This is the back of the fanned out inner pages:


What I've used: HOTP magic mess, PP from American craft, Scenic road, Stamps from HOTP and Urban Lily, letter sticker from Making Memories, stickers for friends theme from SoCalScrap and a stripe of left over clothes from my last project.

1 comment:

Grace Tolman said...

it turned out fantastic Hannie. tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails