LOs over the weekend

Wuhooo.. I've been really in my creating mode over the weekend, with challenges of layout, product and pictures that I love, I've managed to do 4 layout!

First one here is a sketch challenge in Coconut Scrapshop. (you'll need to be a member to view the forum, it is free to be a member, go have some fun!)

This is little Cal when he was only 1-2 year old wearing any specs that he could find, including gorgles. I love the hot pink!

I've used: Bazzill Basic in hot pink, polka dot PP from HOTP, journal tag and heart shape flower from Urban Lily, felt flower from Queen&Co., letter sticker from Basic Grey and Coconut Scrapshop July kit chipboard letter sticker, swirl stamp from Maya Road.

This one below is for product challenge in SoCalScrap, which one of them is to use Making Memories Noteworthy PP. (There are some other products that you can use to join in the challenge, you'll need to be a member to view the forum, it is free and they host challenges every month!)

These are my mom and my two boys in Kinabalu Park. Precious moment for me to see them so close to my mom in taking picture. I've adhere green pattern paper behind the felt leave and red pp behind the felt flower then use pearl gems at the center.

I've used Making Memories Noteworthy PP, HOTP felt flower and red PP, Urban Lily mini book die-cut, Heidi's pink flower, American Craft letter sticker, and the red ric rac from Coconut Scrapshop July kit.

The one below is for the journalling challenge in SoCalScrap that we need to pick a phrase, jingle or song or slogan from TV. I've used the song relics that came out from a TV commercial recently. Seeing here is hubby with little Cal when he was just over 2 months old.

I've used Bazzill Basic cardstock, American Craft letter sticker, Queen&co Felt flower, Heidi's pink flower, Making Memories NW scallop PP and some buttons.

As for the one below is a scraplift from Scrapbooks.etc magazine. I just love seeing my kids holding hands with other little kids, one is leading and the other is following. It happened at the same day in the Kinabalu Park.
The flower is actually the backing of the felt flower left over which I use buttons as the centre.I've used Bazzill Basic cardstock, Jenni Bowlin journal tag, left over of felt flower, American Craft letter sticker and ribbon, Creative Memories PP (love this!) and some pearl gems.
I think after this, I'm going to get more Pink, Red and Orange cardstock. They are just so nice for children layout.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow Hannie, 4 beautiful LOs over the weekend! u definitely caught the scrapping fever ya? keep it up dear! =)

~Shyra~
Hannie C said…
Thank you Shyra.
Hope you'll come back to view again :D

Popular Posts