Another CD minibook and LO

Yes, been back and started to craft. Since I still have photos from the Nexus visit we had in June, so I thought I should be doing something about it and I wanted to have a gift for my sister, so I did a CD minibook for her. Leaving some blank space for her journaling.

Back and front of the CD:


Inner pages with journal spot:

Fanned out pages. I basically used all swirl doodling from the HOTP template with a silver pen.

The back pages. Seen here is the back of the left over felt from Queen & Co.

I managed to get the kids to bed early last night and have some time for myself for TV and scrapbooking!! Yay!! I hope I can have some more time like this tonight.
I've done a LO on the 3 of us, me and my two boys, photo taken in August.
I've used Dream Street Papers, tags, ribbon and felt from HOTP Personal Shopper monthly kit, American craft vinyl letter thicker and letter stickers got from a friend in Australia.
This Dream Street PP has been in my box since last year! This are the first few PP that I bought, wasn't sure what to do with them at first, till I show a sketch from Scrapbook.etc. Am glad I've bought them.
TFL.

Comments

Popular Posts