This is so you!

LOL, I almost write "Did many things over weekend" but in fact it was just yesterday and yesterday was a holiday over here in our state. I did two more CD mini album, one for myself and another one for my eldest sis, hope she'll put some photos in, then later I can do some embellishment for her. Did another card for my neace who is going for exam soon and another layout.

Didn't take any photo on those CD mini albums and card, but I

did take a photo of the layout, it is a pretty simple page with little embellishment. I've used Coconut Scrapbook's July and August kit, some errows and swirl stamp from Maya Road and American Craft sponge letter stickers (I just love AC letter thickers! They are so easy to use!) and Urban Lily stamp. I did some embossing on the heart chipboard that I cut out from chipboard.

Journal: Mer: After yogurt, washing up yourself and being funny with me.
Shekou, Aug '08

TFL.

Comments

Popular Posts