Wheels and tadpole



I've talked about the wheels here and the tadpole here.

The journalling part for these two layout also got it from the posting that I did earlier. That's the good thing of having a blog, so I can keep track of things and use it back in my layout later.

I've been keeping this Rhonna Farrer's pattern paper (the one with stars and circles), not sure where and how to use it, till this challenge came upon and the look of the circles represents wheels, don't they? And stars? they are just nice for boy's page. Oh ya.. I got those just the edge cardstock just this week, am loving it already.

As for the Tadpole layout, I wanted to make those water bubbles that the tadpole created when they are in the pond, I wanted to try paint actually, but I've got limited color, infact, I only have white! So I ended up sewing those circles in my layout. I did the sewing part while little Cal is doing his homework.

Things I used: Wheels - PP from Rhonna Farrer, American Craft, Creative Memories; cardstock from Bazzill Basic; chipboard from Maya Road, letter stickers and ribbon from American Craft.

Tadpole: PP from Creative Imaginations, Bazzill asic; letter stickers from American craft; chipboard from Maya Road.

Comments

Popular Posts