You've got attitude


Yes, he's got attitude problem that I hope will eventually turn into good attitudes with good intention and good habits.

Jornal: Yes, you do have an attitude. You are a problem solver with an attitude problem. Normally you won't settle with your brother's choices, or any instructions from those adults at home. You won't settle with mommy's instructions. You have an experimental attitude. A challenging attitude, one that often challenge anything that anyone said. I hope all these attitudes of yours will eventually turn into good use and habits.

I've embossed two butterflies and a heart chipboard.
This is not a page that I put up in an hour time, it took me two nights to finished it off.. well.. actually a few nights, other time was just being stagnan or thinking of what to do with the page.



TFL.

Comments

Popular Posts