25 days before Christmas book

I know Christmas is not around the corner yet, not till you all have celebrated Halloween, but Ali already starting to talk about building up a book of "25 days before Christmas". And she has shared a story about Christmas too.

She did one last year and you can see last year's entire completed December Daily album here.

I wanted to join in this building a book thing and will start to collect those neccesary stuff and hopefully I can get mine done before December and then even when I'm over in China, I can bring it along and write down the things that happen at that moment.

What I have at the moment is a chipboard book that I think I can use, some Christmas embellishement, ribbons, pattern paper and of course some colorful buttons, oh not forgetting I do have some stamps perfect for Christmas.

Yep, let me get into the mood of Christmas by listening to some Christmas songs first.

Comments

Popular Posts