Beaded Watches
Use FM101 in the Referred By (Username) column, and stand a chance to enter in a monthly drawing for a US$25 Kidzola gift certificate.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What a day

OMG!! My other domain is dead and only today that I realised it! The hostess has stop hosting domain, it is so scarry, there is no warning email either, I just found it dead today, just like that!So now I don't have a blog site to write like my diary, but I'm in the middle of trying ways to revive it. Hopefully I still can get all my posts back again.

I was trying to get back some of my posting using Yahoo search too, fortunately they keep their archive and I did get some back. Finger crossed that I can move to a new host very soon.

At the mean time, let me shares some LO that I've done over the past few days.




I hope your day is not like mine.. I'm still anxious on what will happen to my Glad2bhere :(

2 comments:

Sarah said...

they should've reminded you on renewing your site. it is scary thing and i hope you can revive all of your archives. good luck and all the best!!

hannie said...

Thanks for the well wishes, really needed it.
I'm trying to get it host in a new place and hopefully getting my old domain name back. Keep my finger crossed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails