Be cool and Dirt pond


Did these two layout over the weekend. One is simply playing with my circle punch and new date stamp from Imaginisce, the other is for a sketch challenge over in SoCalScrap.

Dirt pond: I've used Scenic Route journal die-cut and Metropolis pattern paper. Date stamp from Imaginisce. Letter stickers from American Craft.
Journal: There are things that I don't let you do such as this, but seeing that you were having such fun, all I need to do was to shower you afterwards.

Be cool: I've used Pink Paislee pattern paper and journal die-cut, and Scenic Route Metropolis pattern paper for the stripe and also journal die-cut. Maya Road chipboard letters and bits of things from Coconut Scrapshop kit and Color Me Daisy kit.
These two photos were actually being taken by my boys themselves!

Comments

Popular Posts