Christmas and birthday


Yes, this is the first of December and I have cards that need to send out soonest possible if I want them to get it before Christmas. I've got a few friends in other country that I would love to send them cards that made by myself.

There is another one birthday that is going to be at the end of the year and I need to get it done and give it to her before I headed off to China.

This birthday card above I've scraplifted it from a little birdie card that I saw in Scrapbook Trends. Cute huh? I used pattern paper from Color Me Daisy month kit for winter wishes and bird-day cards. I've used HOTP's pattern paper form 'Tis the season card.

All stamp images seen in this post are from imaginisce. I've also used my craft punch extensively for these cards. I think I'm going to get some patter paper from imaginisce for making more cards and I need to make a list on how many cards I need to make.

TFL.

Comments

Popular Posts