25 days

This is a late post about the mini book that I've done following Ali Edwards' suggestions - 25 days till Christmas.It looks kind of messy with all those stuff sticking out from the album and with the irregular sizes of the pages. Still, it is a new experience for me and this year most probably I'll use an album with protector, 'cos my pages with photos seems to stick together, so I'm trying to add more clear sheet in between the photo pages, or using overlay frames.

I still have days that don't come with any photo at all.







Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Ratnariz said…
omg..fonmee...i love your mini book...ergh...i wish i can see it lively...heheheh (hint actually..) kui kui....love all the details..
Hannie C said…
Thank you Ratna.
Hmm.. want to see the real one ya.. hmm..

Popular Posts