Time flies

Ya.. didn't realise I haven't been updating my blog and posting the photos for project 365 these past few days. I've been busy catching up with work. There was just too many meetings to attend, problem to be solved and preparation to be done for next week. I might not be able to update my sites next week as I'll be going away for 2 trips. So another thing is I won't be able to join in the fun of challenges too. *sigh*.

But at the mean time, here are two things to share - a card and an LO done for online challenges. Good way to get me going in using all those scrap that I normally won't think of using.

The card below is made for Mother's day, an early one with brads that I've almost forgotten.As for this layout below, it is talking about my two boys on how they have enjoyed the ABC that they've tried the first time over in Tun Fuad Park.

Both projects have used stuff from Color Me Daisy Kits. Papers from Basic Grey, Pink Paislee and Making Memories journal booklet.

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts