Maybe if...


Maybe if I've taken the day off, maybe if I didn't send you there, maybe if you were not persistend, then you won't have been punished for things that you haven't done wrong, 'cos all you wanted was just to have some friends, 'cos you think others are just as friendly as you are. Just maybe... 12 June 2009

I'm using a sketch from Scrapbook Deals 4U and the idea of using buttons in SoCalScrap.

Product used: My Mind's Eye five bird beauty fond circles paper, American Craft remarks fashion accents 1, Pink Paislee holly doodle letter sticker and enchanting rub-ons, some buttons. These are from Scrapbook Deals 4U kit.

Comments

Katie said…
Hi my name is Katie. I found your blog while browsing and your scrapbook pages are amazing! I am on a forum with a scrapbooking area and we'd love to have you!

http://www.chatterscene.com/csboards/register.php?referrerid=69

we also talk about parenting, other hobbies, news and much more. I hope to see you there!
NIna said…
This is beautiful.

Popular Posts