Project 365

My Week 21 - 23 have a lot of missing photos. Partly due to putting all the attention on the house renovation, thus most photos were about the house. Probably I'll put them up in my album but not here.

Day 157
6th Jun (Saturday): Went to Victor's birthday party invited by Juliet. Meeting up with Lucy and Juliet is a fun time to have. Feeling like one of their family member. Even fun for the boys to have great time with their new friends! This morning was also the day that Mervin how to use the hose to water mom's plants.

Day 152 - Day 156
[No photo]
1st - 5th Jun (Monday – Friday): Send hubby to the air-port on Monday (harvest holiday). The follow by more updates about the house to hubby over the phone. Not really an enjoyable time of the time. However we finally decided to let BIL to do the site-supervision.

Day 151
31st May (Sunday): Brother John and dad was cutting up some beam that got from the river for their dragon fruit planting, a blessing from God I said as the beams just float in from the river! These four were having a good look on work in progress LOL.

Day 150
[No photo]
30th May (Saturday): More about the house again.

Day149
29th May (Friday): The boys loves it especially when they can play with daddy's gadget – handphone. They would giggle on the video and even took their own video!

Day 146 - Day 148
[No photo]
26th - 28th May (Tuesday - Thursday): Hate to get back to work while hubby is around, I wish I can spend more time with him and the boys, I wish we can have some picture or such.

Day 145
[No photo]
25th May (Monday): Took a day off from work and went around the house with hubby to discuss over the layout and how we wanted it to be. I hope I can understand what hubby was talking about the hose and I hope he would trust the contractor to do his part, I wish he can concentrate more on the interior feel of the house.

Day 144
24th May (Sunday): Mervin's school family day and we all had a chance to attend this year as a family. We have missed this last year as we all went over to China to visit hubby. The boys prefer to play on the sand instead of the competition and later on the playground. Would love to have more time like this as a whole family, a time for picnic.

Day 143
23rd May (Saturday): Hubby came back today at the afternoon flight using Air Asia. We straight went to Sutera Harbor for our dinner together with FIL. But Mervin didn't wear his sandal on to the car, so he has to sit still (almost) the whole night.

Day 142
22nd May (Friday): Went over to Kitchen and Bathroom to check out some more house accessories and found this sink with the price tag RM1300+. Went up to Delight Design after that. Have learn a lot of stuff by just talking to the shop owner and the designer. Am telling myself I would really love to have my kitchen properly made with built-in and cabinet.

Day 141
21st May (Thursday): Went to check out Jang Lung house accessories shop over in Penampang. Still unsure of what I want, but saw this beautifully layout tiles on one of the bathroom showcase. Love the mosaic tiles...

Day 140
20th May (Wednesday): The boys can have fun on anything at all, even drinks cans! They managed to filled some of the morning rush hours by stacking up the cans.

Day 139
[No photo]
19th May (Tuesday): A day filled with lots of updates for hubby about the house renovation progress. I wish we can talk face-to-face. I wish we don't need to go through all these about renovation and the difficulty in explaining exactly what I saw and what we want.

Day 138
18th May (Monday): The wall of the stairs has been taken down partly and I definitely like the new look of open staircase, I love to see the rail and love to know that I've a bright staircase.

Day137
[No photo]
17th May (Sunday): As usual..

Comments

Popular Posts