Low batt?

Hmm.. I've been on the very low scale of creativity lately. Have been putting all my attention and energy over at renovating my house and my kids. I would say this is my "low battery" time for my creativity side. No matter how much I would love to do a page or a card, I ended up doing nothing and simply staring at my scrap desk. I wanted to create a mini album like Liz Kartchner did. I wanted to do a mobile too, which I wanted to try on new techniques on those butterfly chipboards. But I just couldn't do them *sob sob*

I hope my creativity senses, mood or battery.. come back on again pretty soon, maybe I should go process some photos.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sabar ko moi...recharge ur "battery" have a kit kat ehehehe...
Vivs said…
Don't worry..mojo will be back soon and let you create another gorgeous stuffs! Cant wait to see the mini album :)
Hannie C said…
ya Vivs, I wanted to see my mini album soon as well.. LOL
Thanks for dropping by.

Popular Posts