Having fun



I had so much fun using those materials from Scrapbook Deals 4U August kits! I built these two pages in less than an hour each, that minus those times that my boys were in a fight, my dinner time and those "mommy.. come here.." time. I just felt that these two pages are fast, especially when I told myself that I wanted to use just that kit and nothing else. Another reason that the first page was fast 'cos I've got an idea on how to use those leave pattern from the forum by Mette. Thanks Mette.

And about using flower die-cut, I just couldn't be bother if it is suitable for a boy page, who set the rules anyway? Oh, by the way the title "Live out loud" is from a previous kit from Scrapbook Deals 4U too.

Product used: All pattern paper and die-cut from My Mind's Eye, stickers from Soft Spoken, American Craft, some foam adhesive and ink

Comments

Popular Posts