Fun, Love

I still think this page is lacking of something on the upper part of the page. Hmm.. probably I'll add some bubbles somewhere...

Journal: Sharing {fun, love} & delight in simple things everyday!

This is actually for a challenge in Scrapbook Deals 4U as they are having a Cramfest there starting from this week. The challenge is to do a layout with any of the first 5 sketches available over in PageMaps for September, using 3 photos, combining journal and title together and use some punctuation in the title.

I'm using this sketch


Hmm.. some bubbles definitely need to be included.. will see how..
My boys were actually having some fun messing around with their hair in the bath while we were over in China.

TSL!

Product used: American craft letter thickers and stickers; Making Memories letter stickers, My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow PP; border punches from Fiskars.

Comments

Popular Posts