Finally done

Yes, exam is over and yet I finally got my paper in (just for share).

Here would be my take:


I've made some lollipops flowers to go along with it as I though flowers would be too girlie for this page. Those swirls are actually traces from a chipboard sticker backing and ink with green color ink. And since my sewing machine is not working and I'm so lazy to put it back on after my boys took off some part of it, so I'm using fake stitching on the edges.

I'm using Desiree's "You gotta be"song's relics as the title and journaling. I love that song, would really hope Cal will get what it means.

I'm also eagerly waiting for weekend to play with those papers and tools that I've been abandoning recently. I've got myself a pre-loved cutter from Creative Memories too!

Comments

Popular Posts