Memories

I normally don't use too bulky a thing in my layout, just afraid that my album can't close up properly and it might just dent other pages in it. But this Prima flower.. this is different, it is just so pretty and doesn't need extra embellishment to make it stands out, and I just can't resist in using it here.

I'm using a sketch feature in Creative Scrappers for this layout, and have simplified it as well.

Here is a close-up of the simple tied-up ribbon on the Prima flowers.

I seldom have picture of my sister, I bet she'll be happy to see this.

Thanks for stopping by.

Product used: Scrapbook Deals 4U Delilah September kit:- Fancy Pants Delight PP, Prima Flower, Creative Cafe Chocolate Diecut, American Craft fabric letter stickers, Petaloo Mulberry Street Flowers; Kaiser Craft pearls and self added vintage trim.

Comments

Popular Posts