pbskids

Yes, PbsKids is my sons' favorite site, both of them would pester me to let them play in the site once I got online in my in-laws' place every Saturday night. There they go again on the notebook:
I've used sketch #74 from Creative Scrappers for this layout and those pretty papers from Basic Grey Marrakech which came in Scrapbook Deals 4U April kit. Yes, this kit has been sitting there for several months 'cos the patterns are just too overwhelming for me. I should have known earlier that it is ok for me to cut them up and use them sparingly. After browsing in their gallery then only I realize that (what a slow couch I am :D).

To add some glimmer, I've used the Stardust pen that came in their September Delight kit to draw on the peacock, it is only visible when you look from the side.

I still have a lot of paper from the Marrakech kit, and the Delight kit, and the recent October Delilah kit. Maybe I'm just too careful in using those beautiful paper or maybe I haven't got that many pages to scrap and I've already skipped two months from them but I'm definitely still getting their November kit which is just too good to be missed. It was a hard decision for me 'cos the other two kits looks so yummy as well. However since I know I'll be doing more boy's page rather than girl, and we don't have Fall over here, so I choose Kit #3 - Flutter Butter.

I'm sure when the December kit is out, I'll definitely need some more paper for Christmas cards ;)

Edited: ops, forgot to put in the product used earlier on.

Product used: Basic Grey Marrakech PP, Humbly Print journaling spot, Me & My big idea chipboard sticker, ZIG pen, American Craft foam letter sticker.

Comments

Popular Posts