Together

I love those beautiful paper from BoBunny included inside the October kit of Scrapbook Deals4U, they are just so pretty. I'm getting the Delilah Kit and I'm loving every pieces of paper came in it with all those embellishment as well. I felt a bit sorry that I had to cut them up and there are also paper that are pretty on both sides! I haven't come to use that piece that, it is going to be a hard decision for me to choose either side and forgo the other side..

The layout that I did is using the Delilah Kit and some extra embossing powder and vintage lace trim. I've got all my photos processed with white borders but then had to cut two of them out in order to get just the boys instead of the whole playground. And just to make it pop a bit, I've use foam adhesive on one of the smaller square.

I've also made some ruffles out from the ribbon that came together with the kit and finally put on the vintage trim to make it more complete. Ruffles inspiration from Moxie Fab World.

I've embossed several layers of red embossing powder on the title chipboard that came along in the kit.
It is just so fun to be able to create a page out from the kit.

Using laughter as a prompt from Categories Story. Truely, my sons laugh makes my heart sing. Love seeing them enjoying themselves in the playground through my high pitch voice shouting over "becarefullllll !" LOL
Yes, when I slow down, I can see that their true happiness became mine.

Product used: BoBunny PP, buttons, flowers and stickers, Jenni Bowlin journal stickers.

Comments

Lulu said…
Cute page!!! :)
Hey Hannie! Thanks for entering the Moxie Fab World challenge! :)
Really love this layout! Super cute! :)Cheri
Winter said…
So cute! Great layout! :)

Popular Posts