One Sunday

Am back!

Just got back yesterday from visiting hubby. I had lots of fun time away from my two boys. I must say I don't particularly miss them *LOL*. Knowing that I can do lots of things that I can't do with them around, such as going for food massage, eating comfortably without chasing them around, sleeping late and eating hot and spicy noodles! Yup, I'm glad I made the trip over alone.

Now, for scrapbook sharing. Am way too late to submit this on a challenge over at Creative Scrappers using their sketch #75

I'm using all things from Scrapbook Deals 4U October kit - Delilah, plus Tattered Angel's mist, Making Memories paper pad and some ink. Look out for Scrapbook Deals 4U October Delilah kit in their store for more description soon.

I got the idea of ink distressing from one of the pattern paper that came along in the kit, so I've used red, brown and white ink on the edges of the pink cardstock. Knowing that I hardly use flowers on my boys' pages, thus it is so lovely to see these flowers on my layout.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular Posts