Creative Scrappers and SD4U challenge

Ha! I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone, and yet really, they are two totally different kind of birds, one is using a sketch and the other is to do a layout base on two conditions: using at least 2 photos and a title that is anything but horizontal. What I mean is a sketch base on Creative Scrappers sketch #81 and Nicole December Challenge over in Scrapbook Deals 4U.

If you go over to the two places, you'll find even more inspirations from the sketch and the challenge, so go have some fun!

Here is my take:
Photos taken inside a sport shops over in China while me and hubby were doing some shopping. Since there is no winter at home, so I wouldn't have those chances to wear on any winter hat gear, so I tried out their cute hat and another is a sport hat which also I won't be wearing in normal day. Cute huh?

I've used some gel gloss on those hand cut flowers from the BoBunny Patter paper and make them shinny and harder a bit. I'm using Golden Gel Medium. I'm also using it to glue another piece of paper beneath the flower before rolling the pedals to make them 3-D. Another alternative is to use glue stick.

Those swirls are also from the same PP of the flowers, I love how the page turn out and am really glad that at least I've used this pink scallop cardstock that I got ages ago!

Hope you'll have a happy week ahead!

Product used: Bo Bunny Delilah PP, Golden Gel Medium, Fiskars scallop border punch, ops, I forgot what company is the pink love pp.

Comments

wooo the pattern paper is lovely! your LO is fabulous
Kristine said…
Thanks for participating in Creative Scrappers Sketch Challenges for December!

We've just started a new gallery, please come and upload your layout so we can all get inspiration from you ;-)
Good Luck in our December Draw
Kristine

Popular Posts