It is here!

Finally I've got my TV cabinet last night and I've even brought in my cross and little Christmas tree! LOL! That's the only two little things on the cabinet now. Haven't even got the TV yet and still I've applied for cable TV. Thank God that it is long enough for the living room and I still have space to put something else besides it later, maybe shelves. I know once I stay in there, I'll have lots of other stuff to put in and gradually it will grow.

Learnt how to make that paper Christmas tree from A Million Memories, it is definitely not looking as cute in their website, but at least I've got one for myself.
I wanted to decorate the house more actually. I wanted to have a huge Christmas tree there and make it more welcoming rather than the empty house with only the sofa set and TV cabinet. I'm already thinking to make a shadow box to display my layout. Just wait and see...

Comments

great start... looking good
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and family

Popular Posts