Saw this cute sketch over in Helen's site and wanted to give it a try.
So I did this layout last night before bed. These pictures are being taken in different time and place. I group them together 'cos we seldom have family photos nowadays. Here I've tried masking (if that is the right word for it) on my butterfly using the negative of butterfly chipboard from Maya Road and glimmer mist from Tattered Angels.
Product used: BoBunny Flutter Butter PP, Tim Holtz's distressed ink, Fiskar border punch, Maya Road Chipboard, Making Memories tiny alpha, some blings, paper tag clip and flowers from Scrapbook Deals 4U kit.
25 days till Christmas, Day 2 & 3:
- Had put up the Christmas tree with the boys, they definitely love decorating it even though all the stuff are from previous year. Unfortunately I can't get the lights working.
- Have made another 2 cards.
- Am still thinking if I should get myself a Vorwerk Thermomix.
- The grill and roofs are all done and painted nicely. Like it!
- Still not much of a Christmas mood yet.